Miraflex Glasses ensure eye safety for children and adults with flexible frames that are fun.
- The frame is manufactured out of a single piece of malleable material.
- Non-metal components reduce risk of facial and eye trauma. Great for babies, toddlers and sports activities.
- Unique light malleable material is designed to adjust to individual face.
- An elastic adjustable band keeps frames snug and centered.
- The bridge is anatomically designed. Petite sizes make early eyewear acceptable.
Mira-Flex® comes in 3 models, 11 sizes and 32 colors. Color-coordinated cases are included.
Erin’s World™ is a frame line designed to accommodate and fit children and adults with Down syndrome which makes it superior to all current frames. Unlike other frames, the bridge is adjusted to fit on the unique features of the nose and the temples (a.k.a. arms) are modified to keep the glasses from constantly slipping. Erin’s World frames are available in a variety of sizes and styles to fit toddlers through adults.